- Intended to alleviating difficulties with hemorrhoids.
- Butcher’s broom is a well-recognized healing plant. Several studies proved significant beneficial effects of its extracts in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids.
- Extract of nettle has also been used, among other indications, at venous insufficiency and hemorrhoids. Beneficial effects of nettle extract are the result of its antioxidative, antiulcer, antiinflammatory, antimicrobial, and analgesic actions.
- Culture of probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus is employed due to its effective action on enhancing human immune system, decreasing concentration of pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine, and supporting anti-inflammatory effects, which helps to restore damaged intestinal mucosa at bleeding hemorrhoids.
- The role of menthol in the formulation is to provide support antipruritic and mild anesthetic effect to help alleviate difficulties at hemorrhoids.
- Carefully insert the suppository into the anus 1-2 daily, preferably before sleeping and if necessary in the morning again.
- Apply a thimble (1-3 g) of the cream in per anal and anal region, several times daily.
- 30 mL